Strong institutions, good governance and sustainability are the cornerstones of sustainable development. Our goal is to strengthen the capacity of development organizations, communities and individuals to design and implement effective development plans and interventions.
We offer consultancy, research, training and programme management services aimed at improving and strengthening development organizations, communities and individuals capacity to accelerate sustainable development.
Areas of expertise
- Organisational assessment
- Capacity development, strategic planning and change management
- Leadership and Governance
- Mainstreaming gender and disability
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Design and assessment of M&E systems, Monitoring and evaluation
We have experience of working within sectoral approaches in the following areas:
- HIV & AIDS
- Livelihoods and security
- Rights-based approaches
Our pool of resource persons comprises of a core group of internal and external consultants with extensive experience of working in development within and outside Eastern Africa.