Formed in 2005, The Impact Centre is a capacity development organization registered in Kenya under the Non-Governmental Organizations Act. Our goal is to strengthen the capacity of development organizations, communities and individuals to design and implement effective plans and interventions.
Our approach is participatory, goal oriented and action centred. Our work is guided by the core values of Competence, Excellence and Commitment.
Our range of support interventions include:
- Organization Development
- Capacity assessment
- Capacity Building
- Training and Development
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
Our vision is a development sector where change agents, communities and individuals are responsive to the needs of their stakeholders, democratic, transparent, accountable, skilled, empowered and sustainable.
Our goal is to strengthen the capacity of development organizations, communities and individuals to design and implement effective and sustainable plans and interventions through technical and training support which is informed by organizational best practices.
- To strengthen development implementing agencies capacity to achieve their goals in effective and sustainable ways.
- To strengthen the capacity of organizations, communities and individuals to participate in, and influence development.
- Systems development and documentation
- Organisation development, Strategic planning, Change management
- Training and mentoring
- Competence, Excellence and Commitment